STAGE uses donated funds to pay for items not covered by Seattle Public Schools, including:
- Materials for sets, props, and costumes
- Printing Playbill programs and posters
- Fees for students to attend the annual IE Northwest Festival
- Fees and scholarships to cover travel and hotel costs so all students can attend the annual
Washington State Thespian Festival field trip
- The end-of-year Thespian Awards dinner for students and their families
If your student is involved in the 2020 production of Cinderella, please contribute to the snack fund! Suggested donation: $40 actors, $20 tech crew, $10 orchestra. On the last PayPal screen where you review and submit your donation, there is a field marked “Add a note.” Please enter “snack fund” and your student’s name there.
You are also welcome to send a check to: STAGE, PO Box 18846, Seattle, WA 98118.
Questions about your donation? Contact email@example.com.