ADVERTISE IN THE SPRING MUSICAL PLAYBILL!
Honor your graduating seniors, advertise your business or services to our community, and support the Garfield Theatre program at the same time! Purchase advertising space in the Playbill for our upcoming production, Disney’s The Little Mermaid. Performances will be broadcast online this year, and the Playbill will be distributed as a print-ready PDF to all ticket buyers.
Choose a template to edit below, or design your own ad to the specifications that follow.
All ads must be submitted by April 30, 2021.
Full Page Ad (7.5″ high x 4.5″ wide) $100.00
Half Page (3.75″ high by 4.5″ wide) $50.00
Template for Half Page Ad (Horizontal) with Portrait-Oriented Photo Template for Half Page Ad (Horizontal) with Landscape-Oriented Photo
Third Page Horizontal (2.5″ high x 4.5″ wide) $30.00
Template for 1/3 Page Ad (Horizontal) with Photo Template for 1/3 Page Ad (Horizontal) with No Photo
Quarter Page Vertical (3.75″ high x 2.25″ wide) $20.00
How to Submit and Pay for Your Ad
- Choose your ad size and orientation, download the correct template, and customize it by substituting your own text and/or photos.
Design your own ad to these artwork specifications:
- Send your ad in a Word doc (.doc or .docx), PDF or JPEG format at actual size.
- All artwork and included images should be 300 dpi at actual size.
- If scanning a business card for a vertical 1/4 page ad, scan 100% @ 300 dpi.
- If scanning a business card for a horizontal 1/3 page ad, scan 125% @ 300 dpi.
- Save the document to your computer under a new file name that includes your student’s name or your business name, such as johnsmith_ad.doc.
- Download and fill out the Garfield Theatre Playbill Advertising Form. Please include the file name you used to save your ad in step 1.
- Save the PDF on your computer under a file name that includes your student’s name or your business name, such as johnsmith_form.pdf. (If you skip this step, you will end up sending a blank form.)
- Email both your ad and your saved form to email@example.com.
- Submit payment for the ad size you’ve chosen. Send a check (with your printed form) to Supporters of Theatre at Garfield, PO Box 18846, Seattle, WA 98118, or pay online :
All ads must be submitted by April 30, 2021
We want your ad to look good! If you have any issues or questions, or just need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org