ADVERTISE IN THE SPRING MUSICAL PLAYBILL!
Early Bird Special: $25 off all quarter-page ads placed through April 10, 2020
Honor your graduating seniors, advertise your business or services to our community, and support the Garfield Theatre program at the same time! Purchase advertising space in the souvenir Playbill for our upcoming production. With your ad, you have the potential to reach an audience of over 2,000!
The Playbill is a professionally printed show program 5.5″ wide by 8.5″ high. Inside pages are black and white. Outside cover is full color. Templates are available below, or you can design your own ad to the specifications below.
All ads must be submitted by May 1, 2020.
Full Page Ad (7.5″ high x 4.5″ wide) $200.00
Half Page (3.75″ high by 4.5″ wide) $100.00
Third Page Horizontal (2.5″ high x 4.5″ wide) $75.00
Quarter Page Vertical (3.75″ high x 2.25″ wide) $50.00 ($25.00 through April 10!)
How to Submit and Pay for Your Ad
- Download the template (above) for the ad size you want, and customize it by substituting your own text and/or photos. You may also design your own ad to these artwork specifications:
- Send your ad in a Word doc (.doc or .docx), PDF or JPEG format at actual size.
- All artwork and included images should be 300 dpi at actual size.
- If scanning a business card for a vertical 1/4 page ad, scan 100% @ 300 dpi.
- If scanning a business card for a horizontal 1/3 page ad, scan 125% @ 300 dpi.
- Save the document to your computer under a new file name that includes your student’s name or your business name, such as johnsmith_ad.doc.
- Download and fill out the Garfield Theatre Playbill Advertising Form. Please include the file name you used to save your ad
in step 1.
- Save the PDF on your computer under a file name that includes your student’s name or your business name, such as johnsmith_form.pdf. (If you skip this step, you will end up sending a blank form.)
- Email both your ad and your saved form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit payment for the ad size you’ve chosen. Send a check (with your printed form) to Supporters of Theatre at Garfield, PO Box 18846, Seattle, WA 98118, or pay online using the link below:
All ads must be submitted by May 1, 2020
We want your ad to look good! If you have any issues or questions, or just need additional information, contact us at email@example.com